Pacific Shizen Aikido Kenkyukai (PSAK) is a affiliated with Aikido Kenkyukai International (A.K.I.). A.K.I was founded by and currently directed by Takeda Yoshinobu Shihan.
Takeda sensei holds the rank of eighth dan and was a senior student of the late master Yamaguchi Seigo Shihan. Takeda Sensei’s main dojo is in Yokohama. His senior students have opened A.K.I. dojos in Japan, Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada and Chile. A.K.I. dojos are under the auspices of Honbu Dojo Tokyo.
Here are some videos of Takeda Shihan:
- 2011 Seminar Promotional Video of Takeda Shihan
- Takeda Yoshinobu Shihan – 49th All Japan Aikido (2011)
- Takeda Yoshinobu A.K.I. Shihan 8th Dan / AIKIDO Demonstration
- Takeda Yoshinobu – 48th All Japan -2010
- Yoshinobu Takeda in Kamakura, May 2009 – demonstration at Hachimangu Temple Dojo
- Yoshinobu Takeda at Hombu dojo, Yokohama, Japan
Instructors of Pacific Shizen Aikido Kenkyukai are all students of Jean-René Leduc Sensei, 6th dan, who founded A.K.I Canada with a first dojo in Nelson, B.C. in 1992. They have all practiced in Nelson with Kootenay Aikido Kenkyukai for over ten years before moving to Victoria in 2007.
Jean René Sensei teaching in Santiago Chile: